Bachelor of Arts (AB) in English Language
Bachelor of Arts (AB) in Political Science
News and Events
PCCR OJT Immersion Program at the Hospicio de San Jose
Eduard M. Solomon, March 9, 2017
The Delta Company of the PCCR Criminology OJT visited Hospicio de San Jose foster care institution in Manila last March 7, 2017. The theme of the immersion program is: “Recognize, Appreciate and Repay our Parents’ Love”. The fourth year students were accompanied by OTJ Coordinator, Prof. Mandy Gonzales and his assistant, Prof. Cholo Galindez. Prof. Rodel Rivera and the PCCR Band were also part of the team.
Consultative Meeting on Tuition Fee Changes
Eduard M. Solomon, February 22, 2017
The Philippine College of Criminology, on February 22, 2017, conducted a Consultative Meeting among the SHS and college students, parents, non-teaching personnel, alumni, faculty members, and school officials. The Meeting was headed by the VP for Academic Affairs, Dr. Diosdado A. Amante and VP for Administration, Prof. Chiara L. Datu at the JFAB Multi-Purpose Hall.
PCCR @ 63: Celebrating, Remembering and LEADING
Eduard M. Solomon February 2017
More than 2,000 students and employees paraded the streets of Sta. Cruz and Quiapo last February 16, 2017 to kick off the 63rd Anniversary Celebration of the Philippine College of Criminology with the theme” “PCCR@63: Celebrating, Remembering and Leading”. The parade, which is said to be one of the longest parades in the history of PCCR, was participated in by students from the high school and college departments, student organizations, and teaching and non-teaching staff.
PCCR Conducts Seminar-Workshop on Fundamentals of Thesis Writing to 3rd year Criminology Students
Eduard M. Solomon, January 27, 2017
The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, led by the indefatigable Dr. Diosdado A. Amante, conducted a seminar-workshop at the Manila Grand Opera Hotel entitled: “Fundamentals of Thesis Writing: A Preparatory Workshop for the Course, Criminology Research and Statistics (CRIM6)” last January 24 to 25, 2017 .
Why Philippine College of Criminology?
- Highly qualified professors with masters and doctorate degrees.
- State-of-the-Art/ Modern/ High Tech Facilities.
- Air-conditioned library with internet and comprehensive collection of books.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with instructional media, technologies and facilities.
- Strong Sports and Athletic Development Programs for physical fitness, wellness of students and competition.
- Provision and opportunities to develop for interaction through Leadership Training Program.
- Provision for student insurance, health services, safety and security.
- Accessible to public transportation by LRT1, LRT2, PUJ & Bus.
- Offers morning, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Quality Education through relevant and responsive curriculum with affordable tuition fees.
- Availability of scholarship grants through SSS, GSIS, CHED, Study-Now-Pay-Later, Honor Students from high school, athletes and cultural affairs.
- Exposure to community-immersion through NSTP-CWTS activities and Related Learning Experiences (Educational field trip, Water Safety and Rescue Operation)
- Strong job placement of graduates in PNP, BJMP, BFP, government agencies; educational institution; private companies/corporations; resort and gaming; shipping and airline industries; and, entrepreneurial career.