Bachelor of Arts (AB) in English Language
Bachelor of Arts (AB) in Political Science
News and Events
Joelay J. Coquilla Ranks 8th in the December 2017 Criminologist Licensure Examination (CLE)
JOELAY J. COQUILLA of the Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) ranked 8th in the recent Criminologist Licensure Examination (CLE) with an 88.55% rating, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Friday, January 12, 2018. continue reading
PCCR Attends CHED Seminar Workshop on Gender Sensitivity Teaching
The Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) sent delegates to the seminar-workshop, “Gender Sensitivity Teaching: Exploring a New Pedagogy”, organized by the Commission on Higher Education - National Capital Region (CHED-NCR) last November 22 and 23, 2017, at the Hotel Rembrandt, Quezon City. continue reading
PCCR Upgrades Learning Resources, Now an EBSCO Subscriber
The academic year of 2017-2018 marks another milestone in the history of the Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR), as it becomes an official subscriber to EBSCO Information Services. EBSCO, or Elton B. Stephens Company, is an online resource company based in Massachusetts, USA. continue reading
PCCR RDPC Conducts Seminar-Workshop on Action Research
The Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) Research, Development and Publications Center (RDPC) organized a two-day seminar-workshop entitled, “Writing Research in the IMRaD Format: Responding to the Publish or Perish Challenge for Higher Education Faculty,” as part of Phase 1 of the Research Capacity Building Program for Academic Year 2017-2018. continue reading.
PCCR Benchmarks Cavite State University
The Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) conducted a benchmarking activity at the Cavite State University (CvSU) on October 18, 2017, during the celebration of CvSU’s Research and Extension Week. continue reading
2017 EJB Memorial Day Raises 330 Blood Bags
A total of 330 blood bags were collected during the 2017 EJB Memorial Day Bloodletting Activity conducted by the Philippine College of Criminology, in partnership with the Philippine Red Cross and the GMA Kapuso Foundation and in coordination with the Rotary Club of Binondo Prime on September 14 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the PCCR JFAB Multi-Purpose Hall. continue reading
Why Philippine College of Criminology?
- Highly qualified professors with masters and doctorate degrees.
- State-of-the-Art/ Modern/ High Tech Facilities.
- Air-conditioned library with internet and comprehensive collection of books.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with instructional media, technologies and facilities.
- Strong Sports and Athletic Development Programs for physical fitness, wellness of students and competition.
- Provision and opportunities to develop for interaction through Leadership Training Program.
- Provision for student insurance, health services, safety and security.
- Accessible to public transportation by LRT1, LRT2, PUJ & Bus.
- Offers morning, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Quality Education through relevant and responsive curriculum with affordable tuition fees.
- Availability of scholarship grants through SSS, GSIS, CHED, Study-Now-Pay-Later, Honor Students from high school, athletes and cultural affairs.
- Exposure to community-immersion through NSTP-CWTS activities and Related Learning Experiences (Educational field trip, Water Safety and Rescue Operation)
- Strong job placement of graduates in PNP, BJMP, BFP, government agencies; educational institution; private companies/corporations; resort and gaming; shipping and airline industries; and, entrepreneurial career.