Bachelor of Arts (AB) in English Language
Bachelor of Arts (AB) in Political Science
News and Events
PCCR Conducts Research Capacity Training Workshop
The closing ceremonies of the Research Capacity Training Workshop was held on May 24, 2017 at the Learning Resources Mini Audio-visual Room of the EJB Building. On the same date, the training module, Research Technical Writing, was completed, with Dr. Mariann S. Delos Angeles as the guest lecturer. Dr. Delos Angeles is a researcher and consultant with international exposure, such as with the United Nations and the World Bank.
PCCR and MLC 2017 Graduates Celebrate a Milestone
By Eduard M. Solomon | May 18, 2017
The historical PICC Reception Hall was once again a witness last May 15, 2017, to a memorable event for 482 graduates of the Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) and 35 graduates of the Manila Law College (MLC). Family members and other guests, some of them even came all the way from the provinces, talked quietly among themselves and readied their camera phones for the 60th Criminology and 115th Manila Law College Commencement Exercises.
MANILA LAW COLLEGE hails its 37 New Lawyers
A total of thirty seven (37) students from the Manila Law College (MLC) passed the Philippine Bar Examination which was given by the Supreme Court on the four Sundays of November 2016 (6, 13, 20, and 27).
PCCR Honors 251 Senior High School Academic Achievers
“Life is not easy, but with correct education it would be easier to traverse the road.”
These are the inspirational words that Dr. Ma. Cecilia Bautista Lim shared to 251 grade 11 students of the Philippine College of Criminology Senior High School Department who were given the Academic Excellence Award during the Recognition Day at the JFAB Multi Purpose Hall with the theme: “21st Century Achievers: Our Nation’s Key to Success.”
L.E.A.D. Party Sweeps All Posts in the Council of Student Leaders Election
The Leaders for Excellence in Academics and Development or L.E.A.D. Party List headed by Patrick Angeles swept all 14 positions in the PCCR Council of Student Leaders (CSL) election held last March 17, 2017.
The Board of Canvassers were OSAS staff Ms. Gemil Mari Gayutin, Mr. Angila Relly and Ms. Melanie Buenaventura and students Aissa Shirine Quezon, Jhon Lester Tamayo, Aerica Viloria, Jhoan Avellano, Nicolai Ranola and Arjie Grajo.
PCCR OJT Immersion Program at the Hospicio de San Jose
Eduard M. Solomon, March 9, 2017
The Delta Company of the PCCR Criminology OJT visited Hospicio de San Jose foster care institution in Manila last March 7, 2017. The theme of the immersion program is: “Recognize, Appreciate and Repay our Parents’ Love”. The fourth year students were accompanied by OTJ Coordinator, Prof. Mandy Gonzales and his assistant, Prof. Cholo Galindez. Prof. Rodel Rivera and the PCCR Band were also part of the team.
Consultative Meeting on Tuition Fee Changes
Eduard M. Solomon, February 22, 2017
The Philippine College of Criminology, on February 22, 2017, conducted a Consultative Meeting among the SHS and college students, parents, non-teaching personnel, alumni, faculty members, and school officials. The Meeting was headed by the VP for Academic Affairs, Dr. Diosdado A. Amante and VP for Administration, Prof. Chiara L. Datu at the JFAB Multi-Purpose Hall.
PCCR @ 63: Celebrating, Remembering and LEADING
Eduard M. Solomon February 2017
More than 2,000 students and employees paraded the streets of Sta. Cruz and Quiapo last February 16, 2017 to kick off the 63rd Anniversary Celebration of the Philippine College of Criminology with the theme” “PCCR@63: Celebrating, Remembering and Leading”. The parade, which is said to be one of the longest parades in the history of PCCR, was participated in by students from the high school and college departments, student organizations, and teaching and non-teaching staff.
Why Philippine College of Criminology?
- Highly qualified professors with masters and doctorate degrees.
- State-of-the-Art/ Modern/ High Tech Facilities.
- Air-conditioned library with internet and comprehensive collection of books.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with instructional media, technologies and facilities.
- Strong Sports and Athletic Development Programs for physical fitness, wellness of students and competition.
- Provision and opportunities to develop for interaction through Leadership Training Program.
- Provision for student insurance, health services, safety and security.
- Accessible to public transportation by LRT1, LRT2, PUJ & Bus.
- Offers morning, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Quality Education through relevant and responsive curriculum with affordable tuition fees.
- Availability of scholarship grants through SSS, GSIS, CHED, Study-Now-Pay-Later, Honor Students from high school, athletes and cultural affairs.
- Exposure to community-immersion through NSTP-CWTS activities and Related Learning Experiences (Educational field trip, Water Safety and Rescue Operation)
- Strong job placement of graduates in PNP, BJMP, BFP, government agencies; educational institution; private companies/corporations; resort and gaming; shipping and airline industries; and, entrepreneurial career.