Bachelor of Arts (AB) in English Language
Bachelor of Arts (AB) in Political Science
News and Events
2017 EJB Memorial Day Raises 330 Blood Bags
A total of 330 blood bags were collected during the 2017 EJB Memorial Day Bloodletting Activity conducted by the Philippine College of Criminology, in partnership with the Philippine Red Cross and the GMA Kapuso Foundation and in coordination with the Rotary Club of Binondo Prime on September 14 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the PCCR JFAB Multi-Purpose Hall.The activity, with the theme “Dugong PCCR, Dugong Bayani”, started 26 years ago as a brainchild of the late PCCR President, Dr. Eduardo J. Bautista, in celebration of his birthday. continue reading
PCCR Conducts Seminar-Workshop on Research Process
The College of Criminology, in coordination with the Research Development and Publications Center, conducted a two-day research seminar-workshop entitled "The Research Process Annotated" last july 11 and 12, 2017, 8am to 5pm, at the Manila Grand Opera Hotel. continue reading
PCCR Launches G Suite Ambassador Program
On June 13, 2017, the Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) launched the “PCCR G Suite Ambassador Program” with the aim of spreading knowledge and awareness within PCCR of Google's G Suite for Education platform, including its library of online productivity apps and the use of Chromebook computers. The program was developed and spearheaded by PCCR’s ICT division and was targeted at selected "Ambassador Candidates" from different organizational units. continue reading
PRC Board of Criminology Visits PCCR
Representatives from the Board of Criminology of the Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) visited PCCR on July 10, 2017 to conduct a one-day regular visit of schools offering criminology program. The team, composed of Board Members Hon. George Fernandez, Hon. Ruben Sta. Teresita, and Ms. Aurora H. Mendoza of PRC-SID, were gladly welcomed by the President and Chairperson Dr. Ma. Cecilia B. Lim. continue reading
Florida Blanca D. Zita Ranks 8th in the June 2017 Criminology Licensure Examination
Florida Blanca D. Zita of the Philippine College of Criminology (PCCR) ranked 8th in the recent Criminologists Licensure Examinations (CLE) with an 86.95% rating, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Friday, June 30, 2017. Zita led the other 123 newly licensed Criminologists from PCCR. continue reading
Why Philippine College of Criminology?
- Highly qualified professors with masters and doctorate degrees.
- State-of-the-Art/ Modern/ High Tech Facilities.
- Air-conditioned library with internet and comprehensive collection of books.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with instructional media, technologies and facilities.
- Strong Sports and Athletic Development Programs for physical fitness, wellness of students and competition.
- Provision and opportunities to develop for interaction through Leadership Training Program.
- Provision for student insurance, health services, safety and security.
- Accessible to public transportation by LRT1, LRT2, PUJ & Bus.
- Offers morning, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Quality Education through relevant and responsive curriculum with affordable tuition fees.
- Availability of scholarship grants through SSS, GSIS, CHED, Study-Now-Pay-Later, Honor Students from high school, athletes and cultural affairs.
- Exposure to community-immersion through NSTP-CWTS activities and Related Learning Experiences (Educational field trip, Water Safety and Rescue Operation)
- Strong job placement of graduates in PNP, BJMP, BFP, government agencies; educational institution; private companies/corporations; resort and gaming; shipping and airline industries; and, entrepreneurial career.